Can you bill my insurance?

Math intervention services are not billable (that we know of) at this time. Generally, a doctor would have to prescribe the services, then you would have to submit your payments to Made for Math for reimbursement from insurance. If you need us to provide a comprehensive invoice for you, please email us at

Another possible option is to use Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) made available by some employers. Under the regulations set forth by the US Federal government, special education therapy is potentially covered. A doctor would need to write a letter prescribing math intervention services. You would submit the paid invoice and letter to your employer's benefits department. Not all employers offer HRA.

NOTE: This is educational information not legal or financial advice.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us